Friday 9 November 2012

Favourite Facebook Business Pages



Over one billion people like and comment an average of 3.2 billion times every day. When you have a strong presence on Facebook, your business is part of these conversations and has access to the most powerful kind of word-of- mouth marketing — recommendations between friends."                                                 Facebook for Business




There have been many times, over the last two years especially, when I've been browsing on Facebook, and come across a local business who has such great and unique products, that I just have to shout about them. Whether this is a simple "like" or a "share" or a status update. 

They are more often than not, Aussie Mums who either import, or craft their own products, or have a trade that they can share. They put their passions to good use, and make a bit of cash folding out of doing what they love.

The go above and beyond when building relationships, and follow it up with great customer service and good quality products.

I personally love the ones, that post user questions, funny quotes and pictures. I love the interactions of an evening, that normally wouldn't happen with a business which makes Facebook businesses seem like friends.

Supporting local people is also a bonus, and when I say local, in this global society, I mean in Australia. Most offer very reasonable postage, or free postage Australia wide. 


So, without further ado, here are Hands Are Full, Heart Is Full's Favourite Facebook Businesses.

HANDMADE 

Dummy Spit- Home made dummy chains 




Tokens Of Love - Hand Stamped Jewellery 



SECOND HAND STOCKISTS 




UNIQUE SUPPLIERS 



BabyBumbinos - both hand made and supplied stock


That Book You Like- lovely gifts for everyone- check out their wrapping section!





SERVICES (Gold Coast) 



PHOTOGRAPHY (Gold Coast) 


(Yes, you would be right in thinking the second picture in this line up is my darling Ryan)


SPECIAL ASSISTANCE 









So there you have it. My list of MUST likes on Facebook. Are there any pages that I should like, that I haven't? I'm sure there are thousands of great Facebook business out there. If you have one, leave a comment below and I'll pop on over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment